Monday, August 10, 2009

Serendipity?



ser.en.dip.ity [ser-uh n-dip-i-tee] (sěr'ən-dĭp'ĭ-tē) -noun
1. an aptitude for making desirable discoveries by accident
2. an instance of making such a discovery
3. good fortune; luck



Why did I name my blog Serendipity Handmade? I really love the concept of serendipity, and it truly explains how I find obscure vintage items, an interesting book to read, or a great recipe to make for dinner. Serendipity implies fun, happiness, and a bit of good luck. And that's what this
blog is all about!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me.

If you have a question for me or would like a personal response, be sure to allow email replies in your Blogger profile or just leave your email address in your comment.

Have a great day!