Thursday, August 20, 2009

Serendipity Vintage! August Grand Opening

I am excited to announce that I opened an Etsy shop, Serendipity Vintage, a couple of weeks ago. I have vintage sewing and craft patterns for sale, as well as any other wonderful finds that I might discover on my outings, such as housewares or vintage books. As a Grand Opening special receive a FREE vintage notion with purchase.

I thought I'd showcase some of the great patterns I've posted to the shop in the past week or so....

1940s - Simplicity 2123


1950s/60s - Simplicity 4526



1960s - Simplicity 6488


1960s - McCall's 9758 - a personal favorite! A classic, elegant wedding dress.



1970s - Simplicity 5962


1970s - Simplicity 8827


I add new finds nearly every day, and will announce exciting finds now and then here in the blog. A few more 40s and 50s patterns will be added soon. And stay tuned...I will be posting a FREEBIE vintage pattern in the next week or so!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me.

If you have a question for me or would like a personal response, be sure to allow email replies in your Blogger profile or just leave your email address in your comment.

Have a great day!