Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Easter and Spring Holidays


This is just a little post to wish happy spring holidays to all of you! I celebrate Easter, and in the midst of preparations haven't had time to do a Tomorrow's Vintage Collectibles post. Expect that post next week.

And I thought I would also let you know that Vic of Jane Austen's World contacted me and posted my review of Jane Austen's Sewing Box to her blog!  Of course, her site is all about Jane Austen. I am so flattered!  The site is a very comprehensive and well-organized collection of links to Jane Austen resources around the Web.  If you are a fan of Austen's works and/or the Regency, I encourage you to check it out!

 Victorian image from Full-Color Victorian Vignettes and Illustrations for Artists and Craftsmen published by Dover Publications.

2 comments:

I love to read your comments! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me.

If you have a question for me or would like a personal response, be sure to allow email replies in your Blogger profile or just leave your email address in your comment.

Have a great day!