Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Little News Bits and Places to Find Me

First, if you receive several emails or updates to your reader dated today, my apologies!  I  was testing out a new gadget in Blogger and made a couple of little mistakes that probably got posted to my blog's publishing stream. Oops!
 
Secondly, I wrote a short Disclosure Policy for this blog because I blog with integrity and I've made a few changes to the blog recently.  You may receive an email about it or see the post in your reader.  If not, you can read it by clicking on the link to it in the box beneath the "Blog with Integrity" button.

I've been meaning to post about places where you can connect with me apart from this blog.  It's been fun getting to know some of you better through email or social networks, and I would love to meet more of my readers, especially you lurkers and newbies.  So, here's the rundown of places where we can rub elbows online:

  • FaceBook Fan Page 
    • On my FaceBook fan page I post updates about the blog and shops, but I also post fun links about fashion, blog tutorials, and other interesting things that I find on the Web that I don't post on the blog.  I also run occasional secret sales, and of course, talk with fans!
  • Twitter
    • I have to admit, I'm spending WAY too much time here lately chatting with other tweeters, but it is so much fun!  This is the best place to receive shop listings as they happen. I also sometimes tweet and retweet giveaways and product listings that I think you'll like from other Etsy shops.
  • My Craft Corner 
    • This is by far my favorite social network for crafters of all types.  There are so many nice and helpful people at My Craft Corner!  There are contests, giveaway updates from other blogs, and a new featured crafter every week.  I am on the Crafter's Crew, so if you have questions, or just need help figuring the place out you can always drop me a line.
  • Ravelry
    • I love Ravelry.  If you knit, crochet, or spin then this is the place to be. There is so much to do there and so many people to meet. I plan to spend more time here in the future, if only I can make more time.
I also visit these social networks:

If you are a member in any of these places I would love to connect with you!  And of course I love it when you comment here too.

3 comments:

  1. Your blog is looking lovely! I'd love to connect with you too. I'm listed as Emmalovescats on Twitter and Emma Saunders on facebook. You can reach my fan page on facebook at "Mimi and Tilly: The Art of Living a Glittery Life" Feel free to visit my blog too. you are always welcome! Sending glitter and smiles, Emma :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! The blog is looking great. :) I keep forgetting about Ravelry - I love searching for patterns there. I've woefully had little time to knit (and I owe the hubby a pair of socks!). Busy busy busy. Talk to you soon! Theresa :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Emma and Theresa! Your nice comments made my day!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me.

If you have a question for me or would like a personal response, be sure to allow email replies in your Blogger profile or just leave your email address in your comment.

Have a great day!