Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Make a Doll Just Like Mimi's

This is just a quick post to let you all know that the great Mimi Kirchner provided a tutorial and patterns at  The Purl Bee to make a fabulous hand sewn felt doll! I just stumbled over it and I'm so excited! If you read my earlier post about Mimi you'll know that I have recently become a big fan of her work.  I thought I'd share this find with you, in case you want to make one of these cuties:



One day, I will definitely make one of these dolls. Or several!


Photo property of The Purl Bee.

2 comments:

  1. Those dolls are really cute! Great character, also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just ADORE them. I wish I had the time to make one right now!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me.

If you have a question for me or would like a personal response, be sure to allow email replies in your Blogger profile or just leave your email address in your comment.

Have a great day!