Saturday, August 7, 2010

Blogoversaries!

Well, I'm excited. It is only two days to my blogoversary -- Serendipity Handmade will be one year old on Monday!  My, how time flies right?  We'll celebrate the whole month long, starting this coming Monday, so you should get excited too.

Today I'd like to introduce you to the lovely Carla, as her fabulous blog, Favorite Vintage Finds, turns one year old today. Happy Blogoversary Carla! I believe that Carla was the very first follower of Serendipity Handmade and she's become a supportive bloggy friend. If you haven't already visited Favorite Vintage Finds blog, be sure to do so, as Carla regularly features vintage and vintage-inspired creations from some very talented artists.  She sometimes shows off items from her own vintage and vintage-inspired collections as well.  And of course there are the giveaways....

I have been trying to win one of her 1940s era butterfly pendants every time she gives one away:


 

Darling, isn't it?  Just visit her blog to enter the giveaway!  Carla will be updating her vintage shops too, so be sure to pop by them soon:  she is *sensibility* on eBay, and also has a soon-to-open blog shop, also named Sensibility.

Be sure to visit Serendipity Handmade on Monday for a special little vintage something just for you!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Blogeversary!!!!! Hope your blog is around for a looong time. You are very talented and need to share it with us.

    Hugs XX
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for these lovely words Collette! :) I'll be back again tomorrow with happy wishes for you!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me.

If you have a question for me or would like a personal response, be sure to allow email replies in your Blogger profile or just leave your email address in your comment.

Have a great day!